Duroxite® 200 consists of specially formulated abrasive materials deposited on mild steel backing plate that is suitable for
extremely severe abrasive wear and high to moderate impact applications.
The overlay material is composed of primary chromium-rich carbides and refined multiple-alloy complex carbides dispersed evenly in a ductile eutectic austenite matrix. Duroxite® 200 is available in single and double layers.
- Multiple-alloy complex carbides are harder and finer than chromium carbides and interlock between the primary chromium carbides to provide better wear resistance
- Longer service life and better wear resistance compared to traditional chromium carbide overlay plate
- Double-layer overlay maintains full wear resistance up to 600° C (1100° F)
Duroxite® 200 is widely used in many industries including mining, cement and steel. Some specific applications include:
- Mining: Chutes, liner plates, conveyors sides, underground mine skips
- Cement: Cement furnace components, sinter plant parts, fan blades, mixer blades, crews, gyratory mantles, coal and cement pulverizer rolls, raw material crushing components, molding panels
- Steel: Ore sintering, crushing, riddling, blast furnace hoppers, throats, and ovens